GATE Europe is looking for an experienced Design Engineer. The main activities are:
• Creating 3D designs and the development of detailed designs in CATIA V5;
• Defining 2D drawings including dimensioning and form and position tolerances;
• Tuning the detailed designs with other disciplines within the design (stress and fatigue, manufacturing engineering, certification and qualification).
• Bachelor or Master in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or equivalent;
• Knowledge of design processes;
• Experience with parametric 3D CAD models and 2D drawings define (incl. Form and position tolerances);
• Experience (3 years or more) with CATIA V5 is a requirement;
• Knowledge of composite materials and processes is required;
• Critical institution / quality conscious;
• Knowledge of metals and processes in aircraft (surface treatments, machining, inspection) is a recommendation;
• knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic systems, preferably for aeronautical applications is a recommendation;
• Experience with Creo, Wildfire and Pro / E is a recommendation.
Furthermore, we expect you to be proactive and self-starting; entrepreneurship shows, have good communication skills and a team player. You do have experience in a multidisciplinary environment, such as technology development, production preparation, testing and certification.
start June 2017 with a long term contract.
Interested. Please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org